DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What brand gauges should I get? I would love a Pillar mount with the handle still. I was thinking of just going with the Pyro in a SRT-10 Ram pillar since I don't tow too much heavy loads and don't beat the truck thought the one gauge would be ok. What do yhou guys recommend.

·
Registered
254 Posts
DiPricol Optix Series. Perfect match for the stock gauges and just an overall beautiful gauge!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree the optix gauges look nice but I got the Isspro setup on mine and it looks very nice also. its all personal preference. Whatever you do get your kit from dieselmanor as its top notch with everything included.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Remember the New Optix series guages from Dipricol are LED, and the Isspro are not. The Dipricols will look much better at night....

·
Registered
810 Posts
I don't remember the name of the guage but a moderator on another site has a dual gauge in one case and uses the SRT mount. It has boost and EGT in one guage. I found it on Geno's Garage. IT's an option if you want your cake and eat it too. Geno's also has the SRT pillar with the handle.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Running a programmer, a trans temp gauge is nice to have. ive found that tow/haul mode will run up to 30 degrees hotter in the city, and 30 degrees is the difference in burnt fluid or normal temp. nice to have that.

Also a boost gauge helps you tune. the most boost you make the more power you get. will also tell you what chips make what kind of boost. also if you drive by the boost gauge you get much better mileage.

Just get the triple pillar mount. the gauges will be good to have and the handle is forgotten about quickly

·
Registered
852 Posts
checkster said:
dont forget the LED light will cost you 50 bucks more also.
You get what you pay for....

·
Registered
41 Posts
DieselFreak said:
You get what you pay for....

well be all know that isnt necessarily true......hahaha

radio shack LED.....$1.27 plus tax

but like i said everyone has there own tastes and i just wanted to give the guy my personal .02 since he asked for help. nothing personal dieselfreak. i honestly have to say i like the driprocol but when i ordered my 3 guages it wasnt worth the extra 100 and some bucks for the difference

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.