DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was wondering if anyone had a scanned picture of their trucks gauge cluster, i am thinking of photoshoping my own faces but i dont want to "trial and error" the size, i was hoping to just make them, cut them out and put them right in with no fuss. the truck is a 1973 Dodge Power Wagon, can anyone help me?

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts
Thanks. It's going to be a great project truck.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sorry.....I Just Have to ask......

Why don't you "scan" your own gauges????...& that way there is absolutely no question on the dimensions you need!
Secondly how are you gonna Imitate those SW gauges??? When those gauges sweep from the bottom and yours sweep from the top???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mopower79 said:
Sorry.....I Just Have to ask......

Why don't you "scan" your own gauges????...& that way there is absolutely no question on the dimensions you need!
Secondly how are you gonna Imitate those SW gauges??? When those gauges sweep from the bottom and yours sweep from the top???
well to anwser your first question, the truck is located about a hour and a half away from my house at my grandparents house, and with school and work i havent had a chance to et out there lately, second, i was thinking of keeping the way the gauges sweep, just making them look like the green lines

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.