DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a segment on the news last night where a few gas stations in Carroll County, MD (Westminster area) are having their own mini gas war and have regular unleaded priced at $1.97 per gallon. Mid grade and premium are $2.07 and $2.27. I have not seen gas under $2.00 in forever! Since these gas stations are only a few miles from my house, I will have to fill up both vehicles today! :rck:

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
Yeap, There are a few places around here that are under the $2.00 mark. Hard to believe I look forward to paying just under $2 a gallon for fuel. Heck this time last year I was paying $1.50 a gallon and that mad me upset then.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Ed,

Yeah I have been going to Royal Farms on Rt 32 and on Rt140 for gas for a while now. Last weekend I paid 2.07 for 89 octane. They are usually cheaper than most but this past week they have been about $.20 cheaper than others I have seen. Probably won't last long. We need a RF down here in Eldersburg.

Here in MD the DEMS past a law that gasoline cannot be sold cheaper than you pay for it. This keeps the big discount stores like BJ's, Sam's Club etc. from putting the "normal" gas stations out of business. Heard on the radio today there was a local price war going on somewhere else in the state and regular got as low as $1.37 one day. Schaeffer and his storm troopers stepped in an put a stop to it.

·
johnny c's HEMI
740 Posts
Redding CA - 87 oct $2.56 - $2.65 +- a gallon
92 oct $2.66 - $2.75 +- a gallon
Instead of the free car wash you now get a free (ketchup pack) of Vaseline and use of ankle manacles with the purchase of 8 gallons or more!

Between the D and boat this summer we will be taking a second mortgage out on one of our houses..... Ya gotta love this country!
Shit we have more oil sitting beneath US soil than any other country in the world and we need to save the caribou which multiplied 10 fold when the Alaska pipe line went in because of the warmth of the pipe........ They loved it! Utah last week just found the biggest deposit in US history.
Screw those .2% percent of the crying tree huggers who want alternative fuel sources, they'll find something wrong with those to!
It's time to confront these cry babies and win back the majority.
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
finucane said:
..........Screw those .2% percent of the crying tree huggers who want alternative fuel sources, they'll find something wrong with those to!
It's time to confront these cry babies and win back the majority.
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!
Major dittos

·
Registered
212 Posts
I saw $1.99/$2.09 a gallon just south of Indianapolis on Friday.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Take their control of the world oil supply away and all they have is one big ass sand box. I say drill in the Alaska refuge, drill that 1 billion supply they just found in Utah and lets stop buying from the damn OPEC nations who've gotten so flippin' gready. We also need to build more refineries so we can refine the oil. I recently read one of our big problems is that we don't have the excess capacity to refine the oil into gas and are having to import gasoline.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.