just wondering

longtubes->xpipe->dual cutouts->dual dynomax bullets

:rck:

loud as fuc ehhh

·
Undercover ninja
287 Posts
longtubes->xpipe->dual cutouts->dual dynomax bullets
= $348 citation for Loud Noise in my jurisdiction :D Just keep the cutouts closed and stay away from motor cops and you should be ok. ;)

As far as power increases, I couldn't tell you for sure. MPG increases, it depends on how much you can keep your foot out of the loud pedal. :cool:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats your jurisdiction?

i heard the dual bullets will be louder than the cutouts... we will see this weekend. ill post some videos of a single cutout and no headers then all the combos with headers

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Randtx runs around the Arlington TX area with nothing but torque tubes...pure open headers = louder then sh*t!! He hasn't been bothered by any cops yet.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well this setup is catless i believe. so i hope it will be loudd.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how mine is gonna be. along with dual cutouts

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Randtx runs around the Arlington TX area with nothing but torque tubes...pure open headers = louder then sh*t!! He hasn't been bothered by any cops yet.
Since I have been workin on redoing my exhaust myself, I have been running around town the past few days with open headers. Tonight I passed a K-9 unit and two city cops within 50 foot. They were all out talking and payed me no mind.

Go loud or go home!

My new system will be no cats, H-Pipe and 12" Dynomax Race Bullets dumped under the middle of the cab. My old system was no cats, X-Pipe, Single Chambers dumped just after the cab (its for sale!).

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
torque tubes?

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmm that sounds....fun :D

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think ill be fine with dual bullets and cutouts.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
i think ill be fine with dual bullets and cutouts.
I would save the cash and just run the bullets. Since you going catless that will be all the noise anyone could want. Unless the cutouts are after the X-Pipe you will lose performance compared to just running through the bullets. Even then the performance will be very similar even with the cutouts after the X-Pipe.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Since I have been workin on redoing my exhaust myself, I have been running around town the past few days with open headers. Tonight I passed a K-9 unit and two city cops within 50 foot. They were all out talking and payed me no mind.

Go loud or go home!

My new system will be no cats, H-Pipe and 12" Dynomax Race Bullets dumped under the middle of the cab. My old system was no cats, X-Pipe, Single Chambers dumped just after the cab (its for sale!).
I've got that setup for sale right now. Fully mandrel bent and bolts right to your hedmans. It has Mac flowpaths instead of bullets. It's real loud and no weird rasp either and flows real well. I'm sure you already have the parts though.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
I've got that setup for sale right now. Fully mandrel bent and bolts right to your hedmans. It has Mac flowpaths instead of bullets. It's real loud and no weird rasp either and flows real well. I'm sure you already have the parts though.
Yeah I already have the system and my Hedmans made friends with a sawzall since they were welded on. I got the whole thing for around $250 if I remember correctly. I really wanted to run 2.5" true dual.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Sounds good. Yea the 3" duals are good for guys that race all the time and even have heads.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Sounds good. Yea the 3" duals are good for guys that race all the time and even have heads.
Yeah if this was not my daily driver that is what I would have gone with.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.