Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I came across this browsing on the internet

http://www.gforcechips.com/dodgeram1500.aspx

If its all accurate this would be legit....
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these kind of chips...
What caught my eye was the fact it offered for a 2011....

What is your guys thoughts on it???

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
:ugh

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
dood by it!!!!!!!111!!! i nstalld 1 on ma truk wit sum flomasturs n i do 0 2 60 n like 5 seconds. wurth evry penny!!!1!!!!!!11

·
Back to Stock
1,165 Posts
dood by it!!!!!!!111!!! i nstalld 1 on ma truk wit sum flomasturs n i do 0 2 60 n like 5 seconds. wurth evry penny!!!1!!!!!!11
ROFLCOPTER.....

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
first off how the heck do you have 3000+ posts and spell like that. gees i thought i was bad im going to respell this for fun "Dude buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I installed one on my truck with some flowmasters and i do zero to sixty in like five seconds. It was worth every Penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
secondly i dont see how wiring it in to your inert air temperature sensor can change your timing air/fuel ratio and everyting else while getting 4-7 mpg better milage
its just a scam in my book

·
RANGO
1,655 Posts
first off how the heck do you have 3000+ posts and spell like that. gees i thought i was bad im going to respell this for fun "Dude buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I installed one on my truck with some flowmasters and i do zero to sixty in like five seconds. It was worth every Penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
secondly i dont see how wiring it in to your inert air temperature sensor can change your timing air/fuel ratio and everyting else while getting 4-7 mpg better milage
its just a scam in my book
He's just playing around. He's been on the forum forever! lol

·
Registered
716 Posts
:thatfunny This once again exemplifies the need for a sarcasm font.....

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.