Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some general / historical info on the Warlock: FYI

Labeled the "Warlock", DODGE Equipped this truck with a trim package very similar to the "True Spirit", however unlike the True Spirit, the Warlock was equipped with black and gold pinstriped painted wagon spoke wheels, a black instrument panel with gold pin striping and olad ked rails with black pin striping. The Warlock was also available in a four wheel drive Custom W-150 (Power Wagon Package) mounted on a 115" wheel base chassis. Three tire sizes were offered.

As for paint colors, only three were availabe on the Warlock in 1976: Black, Dark Metallic Green and Bright Red.

source: WPC Museum

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I just found a Midnight Express. No, I am not telling you where it is. :D I am trying to deal on it now :)

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
I just found a Midnight Express. No, I am not telling you where it is. :D I am trying to deal on it now :)
Any news on the SECRET FIND? Believe it or not there is one (Midnight Express) up here in Alaska a guy just found out about. How rare compaired to the Warlock are these? Here is MY version of a "WARWAGON"

Attachments

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
The Midnight Express is very rare from what I have read. Less were built then the Little Reds

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.