DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circuit City Stores Inc ., the second- biggest U.S. electronics retailer, began selling high-definition radios that pick up digital signals from more than 1,030 U.S. radio stations. Circuit City is the first large retailer to carry the products.

·
It jst rubs a little!!
41 Posts
I jst got hired there!!!.....I wonder if they really sound that much better..

·
Registered
977 Posts
Exactly what is HD. Does it get its signal from a satellite? Do the radio stations still have commercials? Do the stations stick to one type of music/programing?

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
That and you get more stations....just like HDTV....there are "hidden" stations that you cant pick up with an analog radio....but with an HD radio you can get these stations.....for example if your favorite station is 97.9 FM....then if you had an HD radio you could turn to 97.9-1FM or 97.9-2FM...and each of those extra stations play certain kinds of music...like just rock...or rap...or 80's music. Its similar to satalite radio...but you dont have to play a monthly fee for it....all you have to do is buy the radio. I wish Pioneer would hurry up and come out with their HD radio....i would really like to get one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.