Cool thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Stay safe!!

·
Just Layin' Low
268 Posts
I would hate to be the one that had to wash the beast.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow! It looks really good... the bumpers are not my cup of tea for a daily driver, but I understand you have to have them...
what was a surprise to me is how good those steelies look... what tires are those and what size?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Actually loose the grill gaurd on the front bumper add a couple D rings front and rear.. I could go for those bumpers....

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
i am not washing it!:D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I don't see any trucks in the first three shots. :thatfunny

Great Pics, thx for sharing.

What kind of wipers are on there, they worked great.

·
What ever means necessary
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, the whole thing is amorded. The class is almost two inches thick. It had 17 inch wheels. The wipers do not do a very good job. I had to porr bottles of water on the windshild to get it cleard up. It is fun to drive though.

Oh yeah, I had the TCN's at the wash rack clean it for me. It took a while.

·
Hemi x 2
314 Posts
That's Awesome!!:rck::gr_patrio

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sure doesn't look anymore bulletproof than any other Durango?.... They can curve bullet proof glass?

And... I assume the windows can't go down? :)

Do they add steel to the inner parts of the doors? How do they do it, looks like an everyday truck... without the bumpers.

·
Registered
13,483 Posts
Your D looks like mine until an hour ago! I just went through the car wash after a coupl month of winter! I'm just neglecting my baby lately.....but the CTD is to much fun!

I'm dreaming of a Diesel Rango :pDT_git::pDT_git::pDT_git::pDT_git::pDT_git:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
still not washing the D:D :IDEA:i need your D around here for traffic

·
What ever means necessary
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They did a really good job concealing the armor. You can see some of it inside thought the interior. The windows do not go down they are quite thick.

I do not work for Blackwater. If I did I could afford my own up armored vehicle.

I have often wondered how this particular hard car would survive a direct hit from something bigger that a 20mm.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hopefully you never have to find out dude....

On a more funny note, hopefully we never have to see a D get destroyed by an Iraqi/Terrorist, because I would be forced to join and get revenge on their sorry ass. ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.