Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
11,180 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was about to, but a little turned off by 8$ shipping.
If you can find me a company that'll ship it from London, Ontario to your door step for less than $8.00 I'll ship with them and charge you whatever the actual shipping cost is. I don't think I can even ship it for the $8.00 I'd be charging you. Infact, I'm fairly certain the actual shipping cost is closer to $9 - $10. :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you can find me a company that'll ship it from London, Ontario to your door step for less than $8.00 I'll ship with them and charge you whatever the actual shipping cost is. I don't think I can even ship it for the $8.00 I'd be charging you. Infact, I'm fairly certain the actual shipping cost is closer to $9 - $10. :p
No, no, no. It came out the wrong way. If I am going to pay 16.95$ + 8$ shipping = 25 bucks for only one can, I might as well take advantage of the coupon code for 75 bucks and get a whole load of this stuff.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk.

·
Registered
308 Posts
No, no, no. It came out the wrong way. If I am going to pay 16.95$ + 8$ shipping = 25 bucks for only one can, I might as well take advantage of the coupon code for 75 bucks and get a whole load of this stuff.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk.
lol

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as a jerk either. This is why I prefer verbal conversation as opposed to typing. :')

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
I was about to, but a little turned off by 8$ shipping.
If you're only buying one can, try to find one in a store to save shipping. I know it works great already and that's why I bought a half a case, shipping was very reasonable and I ended up saving about $5 a can from buying it in the store. :rck:

·
Registered
308 Posts
A new promo will be released tomorrow. Sorry about my absence. A post outlining the future relationship plans of Fukken Wax here on Dodgetalk will be coming as soon as I talk to Ron.

·
Northern *******
325 Posts
WHOO, FukkenWax on both my fave sites, DT and FBN!!!!

·
Northern *******
325 Posts
Ya, Us Canadians pop up everywhere huh LOL

PS gona need an order soon!

·
Don
918 Posts
is this stiff really that great....I mean how does it compare to magwuires paste wax....???I mean you can only get the truck looking so good with wax...

·
Don
918 Posts
i mneant stuff above....didnt mean it to sound gay lol...just to make it clear haha

·
Registered
308 Posts
Alright guys. Here's the promo code and deal as well as some changes.

First off, the 'dodgetalk' promo code has been set to 15%. This is still the highest discount I offer, but due to some changes in costs (mainly due to import fees and taxes) I've had to cut back promo codes just a small bit.

Promo of the Month
4 Cans of Fukken Wax
2 Microfiber Cloths
Standard Shipping
Cost: $54.95 USD (Retail Price is $63.95 USD)

From now on the monthly special promo code will always be 'dtspecial' but the specials themselves will change and will be announced here in the thread or on the forum.

To take advantage of this month's special, just visit http://www.fukkenwax.ca and add the 4 can special to your cart. Make sure pricing is in US Dollars and then enter the promo code 'dtspecial' and click Update. Then checkout as normal.

Now, in regards to what's changing here. My time in a day is growing to be very minimal as my season is in full swing, and as you all know I have a little one that I like spending some time with too before he's big and on his own (lol). So, I've asked Jeremy (0212353) to step in and handle sales of Fukken Wax here as well as direct any questions or problems to me. Basically, he's my go-to guy in respect to handling Fukken Wax matters here on Dodgetalk. I've notified Ron about this and I'm just waiting for him to ok this (I don't want this to appear as a conflict of interest though I doubt it will) so once Ron gives the ok, Jeremy is the guy to contact if you have any questions (unless Ron says no, then I'll have to work like a work horse :p).

Now, this doesn't mean I'm disappearing or anything. I'll still be around and still be able to answer some questions as well. But this will allow me to put my focus into ensuring that our product continues to grow as a known brand in the market. So yeah, that's everything for now. :p

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Now, in regards to what's changing here. My time in a day is growing to be very minimal as my season is in full swing, and as you all know I have a little one that I like spending some time with too before he's big and on his own (lol). So, I've asked Jeremy (0212353) to step in and handle sales of Fukken Wax here as well as direct any questions or problems to me. Basically, he's my go-to guy in respect to handling Fukken Wax matters here on Dodgetalk. I've notified Ron about this and I'm just waiting for him to ok this (I don't want this to appear as a conflict of interest though I doubt it will) so once Ron gives the ok, Jeremy is the guy to contact if you have any questions (unless Ron says no, then I'll have to work like a work horse :p).

Now, this doesn't mean I'm disappearing or anything. I'll still be around and still be able to answer some questions as well. But this will allow me to put my focus into ensuring that our product continues to grow as a known brand in the market. So yeah, that's everything for now. :p
Thanks for the welcome Ben! Glad to be aboard! :rck:

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
is this stiff really that great....I mean how does it compare to magwuires paste wax....???I mean you can only get the truck looking so good with wax...
Generally, when using a wax or paste or whatever, it really comes down to personal preference. While Fukken Wax is an excellent product (as you can see from the VERY large volume of users here that back it and use it) you really don't know how it'll work when compared to other products until you try it. That's basically why we have our money back guarantee. If you don't like how it works...send it back within 30 days and get a refund.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
Now, in regards to what's changing here. My time in a day is growing to be very minimal as my season is in full swing, and as you all know I have a little one that I like spending some time with too before he's big and on his own (lol). So, I've asked Jeremy (0212353) to step in and handle sales of Fukken Wax here as well as direct any questions or problems to me. Basically, he's my go-to guy in respect to handling Fukken Wax matters here on Dodgetalk.
That is very cool. Jeremy is one of the nicest people here and enjoys detailing his vehicles. I know how he feels about this product. Always raving about it. Way to go Ben and congrats to Jeremy!!

Fukken Wax is darn good stuff. :)

Sil

161 - 180 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.