DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my megan racing fuel pressure reg in and of course no instructions. i honestly have no clue on how to install it and or how much pressure it needs to b at.

im pushin 18 lbs. with a agp adjustable wastegate. thats all ive got done to the car so i figured it might should be left alone untill i got upgraded fuel stuff.
ne answers to my ?'s would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i got tired of wondering and i couldnt find ne help on search engines so i went and bought a chilton book. well i figured it was under the hood by the fuel rail like alotta cars but noooo...its by the gas tank in front of the back right tire.

· Registered
136 Posts
Just a regulatoe willnot do you any good you need a gauge and return line and also need to remove the stock regulator.

you realy should get a fuel return line kit it comes with everything you need for our cars AGP makes a good one we have had it for over a year with 0 problems and the install (it comes with detailed instructions I think you can even view them on AGP's web page) is fairly simple if you have any experience turning wrenches.

· Registered
693 Posts
+1 on the AGP FRL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.