DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 ram big Horn 57 hemi I'm getting around 10 mi to the gallon while towing my 4300 lb travel trailer I would like to get some advice on a tuner if that would get me any better fuel economy exhaust upgrades intake upgradescurrently everything is stock on this vehicle thank you for any advice you can give me

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2017 ram big Horn 57 hemi I'm getting around 10 mi to the gallon while towing my 4300 lb travel trailer I would like to get some advice on a tuner if that would get me any better fuel economy exhaust upgrades intake upgradescurrently everything is stock on this vehicle thank you for any advice you can give me
A couple of things I have done, change tires Micheline Defender, you will notice an immediate increase gas mileage and better control an AirRaid air intake system will give you better throttle response . I two a 7300 lb Airstream ready to camp.

·
Red Trucker
2,569 Posts
You have a 5000lb+ truck and you're shocked and upset that you're getting 10mpg towing over 2 tons lol? You should be happy that you're still registering double digits lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts