Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BRAND NEW Helo Maxxx6's w/BFG MT 35/12.5/17

They're 17in Chrome Helo MAXXX6 rims wrapped in BFG Mud Terrain tires, 35/12.5/17.

Never even mounted! (Except for one wheel, to check bolt pattern fitment.) These are brand new and I purchased them about 3 months ago at 4WheelParts. There isn't a single scratch on them and they're in MINT condition. They include new chrome locking lugs and centercaps as well.

I was originally going to lift my truck and throw these babies on their but am having second thoughts. Killing my gas mileage, my drivetrain/powertrain warranties, my breaks, losing major power and not fitting in the garage are just a few of my concerns when i lift it.

So I figured I would put this up here in our Classifieds area to see what kinda response I get. I'm really interested in trades for some nice 22's/24's with tires so lets see what you've got! I really like the SRT-10 wheels as well so if anyone out there has a set let me know! Otherwise I'll be asking around $2000 obo. From 4WP originally they were almost $2600 so lets try to be fair here!

I can handle most all of the shipping needs (although you will have to pay for shipping charges) as I work directly with a shipping department/company. Which also means the shipping is a little cheaper! I can have the wheels & tires palletized and shipped via feight to you on a single pallet or I can ship them individually via UPS/FedEx. Keep in mind they weigh around 130lbs a peice so it won't be cheap! It would be easier to have someone pick them up or have me meet you, but I have no problem at all shipping them to you.

You can reach me through PM's here, [email protected] or on AIM at the screen name "iivzxxxzvii". Thanks fellas and I hope I get a decent response!

Located in the Metro-Atlanta area!

Here are the pics that I'm sure you want! Just click on the thumbnail and it will take you to the fulls-size pics! (If you want more, I can take them asap)

(PS. The marks you see on the rims are fingerprint smudges only! There isn't a single scratch or blemish on any of the wheels!)

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
WHere are you located???? Interested in a trade involving some OEM 20's with Nitto Terra Grapplers???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NUTTSQUAD03 said:
WHere are you located???? Interested in a trade involving some OEM 20's with Nitto Terra Grapplers???
I'm located in the Atlanta area (just added that to my post) Unfortunantly I'm really not interested in the OEM 20's. I've never really liked the sunflower-look of them and I'm really looking for atleast a 22in wheel. Sorry bro!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Man if I hadn't spent 1650 on tires about 2 months ago I would been interested in talking man... good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DonG313 said:
Man if I hadn't spent 1650 on tires about 2 months ago I would been interested in talking man... good luck on the sale!
Well damn! I just decided last night that I might wanna test the waters with this. I got to really thinking of the downfalls for me when jacking up my truck and just decided to be a little more economical! So help me out people!

Chris

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
man... those are the rims i want :( ... i just dont have the cash for these!!

good luck with your sale!

jeremy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jerhemi said:
man... those are the rims i want :( ... i just dont have the cash for these!!

good luck with your sale!

jeremy
Thanks buddy. I originally wanted the Maxxx6's, but was told they didn't make them for my truck. I then ordered the Maxxx8's. When I picked them up at 4WP they accidently shipped the maxxx6! So we test fit one to the rear and I'll be damned if they didn't fit perfect! I'm kinda having second thoughts about selling them, simply because they're going to look so damned good on my truck. But we'll see. Help me out gentleman!

Chris

·
Registered
284 Posts
Who cares about gas mileage.... do what I did... Lift Truck, Wash It, take it out to town everyonce ina while!! Drive Jeep the rest of the time! Avg. Like... 17 mpg between the two vehicles!! Makes me feel good!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DonG313 said:
Who cares about gas mileage.... do what I did... Lift Truck, Wash It, take it out to town everyonce ina while!! Drive Jeep the rest of the time! Avg. Like... 17 mpg between the two vehicles!! Makes me feel good!
Lol the gas mileage isn't what im worried about! My #1 concern is my drivetrain/powertrain warranties. I spoke to a guy that works with the dodge dealership and he said I don't have much to worry about...so I'm really really reconsidering! Also not being able to park in the garage anymore is gonna suck...but I'll live!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
You wouldn't consider splitting them up and selling just the rims would you?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope, definantly couldn't do that. Sorry man. They'll only be for sale a little bit longer...i think i may end up putting them on! We'll see...

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
khemix said:
Nope, definantly couldn't do that. Sorry man. They'll only be for sale a little bit longer...i think i may end up putting them on! We'll see...
No problem. I can understand that.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
those will look bad arse on your truck ..... I am running 35x12.5x20 and superchips, you will notice gas milage drop on the highway side more then the city side. ...... get a Magna flow 15862 exhaust and your milage wont drop as bad as you think ... 16 highway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.