DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: These are 17"x8" factory aluminum rims off of a 2006 ram 1500 4x4. They are 5 lug on 5.5" bolt pattern. Looking to get $250 plus shipping (guessing around $25~30 per wheel to ship). This is for the rims only, the tires have already been sold (I posted some pics with the tires still on so people can see what the looked like mounted). The original tires where 265/70/17's. The rims have approx. 3k miles on them, all are in excellent condition. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Where are you located?? I need 2 of these, but if you are close enough or if shipping is cheap enough, I will just sell the other 2 wheels.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in central Florida, not great for cheap shipping but better than if you were in California, or somewhere in the north or northwest.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
I am in Central Florida ..... if I only had $250 I would be all over these because am thinking of getting rid of the 20's and going to 17's since there is a better selection of tires out there and cheaper too....... money has been tight since my daughter was born 5 months ago.
would you be intrested in possibly a trade of some sort .... maybe computer stuff (Compaq Armada PIII 500 Laptop .. Just need's a battery ... I would format and install a fresh copy of Windows 2000 on it since it has the restore disks for it) or computer work? you let me know what you are looking for I would be willing make a deal.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sherdep, thanks for the offer, but I do not need any computer equipment at the moment.

Hemi450 and Dline, I can send two to each of you no problem. That would be cheaper shipping for both of you also.
Thanks.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
rbreak said:
Sherdep, thanks for the offer, but I do not need any computer equipment at the moment.

Hemi450 and Dline, I can send two to each of you no problem. That would be cheaper shipping for both of you also.
Thanks.
no problem ... never hurts to ask since you are local to me ;) .. good luck on the sale

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, it's too bad you can't get them now, being local you would save probably $100 or so in shipping.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With my best guesses using the ups website (I put in two 18x18x9 boxes at 30lbs each) it's showing about $45 ($22.50 per wheel) shipping, so that would be $125 for two wheels plus approx. $45 shipping, around $170 total. I really don't want to separate the 4 wheel set unless dline or someone else is also wanting only two at the same time. Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ramkid12, I was writing back to hemi450 when you posted. What is your zip, I will figure up a total for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dline, UPS is showing about $40 to ship two wheels to your zip, so about $165 for everything.

Ramkid12 found some rims locally so he doesn't need these anymore.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.