DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alright so i just bought this and now im screwed and have to pay for my rental truck because the damn body shop just started working on the truck (yes 3 weeks later) and said it'll take about 2 - 4 weeks and my rental runs out friday!

anyways
brand new zex bottle heater
used zex nitrous kit with 75-150 jets
purge kit with red LED light
mechanical nitrous pressure gauge
also have 16 ngk 4306's brand new

here are the pics from him since i havent even recieved the kit yet! i need $580 shipped and you got it

Attachments

·
Dodge Ram Daytona
275 Posts
Dude, did something happen to your new truck?

Dang, if I had the money I would buy this from you in a heartbeat.....but to anyone else looking, this is a good guy to deal with.

:gr_patrio

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah about 3 weeks ago i hit a buck going 75mph
they ****ed around my estimator messed up barely even looked at the truck they finally ordered parts blahblahblah
and now im going to have to wait even longer for it since they just started it YESTERDAY im so fired up right now and i have to sell this kit which SUCKS:(

·
Dodge Ram Daytona
275 Posts
Just went to your webpage on Car Domain....that totally sucks what happened! How did that damage come about?

·
Dodge Ram Daytona
275 Posts
geterdone04 said:
yeah about 3 weeks ago i hit a buck going 75mph
they ****ed around my estimator messed up barely even looked at the truck they finally ordered parts blahblahblah
and now im going to have to wait even longer for it since they just started it YESTERDAY im so fired up right now and i have to sell this kit which SUCKS:(
Funny...we both must have been typing! LOL! I have hit an elk here in Colorado before myself (with my old S-10 Blazer a few years ago) and it did a number on it, but I was only going 45 mph. You had to have hit that sucker hard! OUCH! I would be fired up too if I had got that truck and then that happened. I actually had the dealership damage my rear bumper (backed it into another car), but they took care of it right away, rental and all....lucky for me since I took it home on a Monday and did not notice it until that Friday (parked in the garage all week though).

Good luck...and I like the custom Ram Air.....a lot cheaper than I paid for my Volant setup I am sure. :D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yeah 30 bucks well worth it
im REALLY REALLY thinking about getting a brush guard for the winter the deer are CRAZY around here they are everywhere
and then i have to deal with dumb people like this id rather pass and enjoy having my truck haha

oh yeah i hit him hard about 6000 + in damage

·
Registered
772 Posts
Cant take it off you pal, wish I could. They changed the law here in the UK & all bottles have to have a different certification stamp on them now otherwise they cant be filled, it costs more to have them certified again than buy a new one ...... strange that aint it :WHT: !!! I am sure they did that as the kits from outside the UK (may also be europe too) as sooooooo much cheaper :mad:

Oh yeah, I second what the other guy said. Quentin is a 100% stand up guy !!! :rck:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.