DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
HEMI POWER !
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i have a mopar bed cover for sale it is complete with all brakets screws etc. it is the snap on kind the cover itself has a small tear where one of the button is but has been sewn up and there is a 7-10 inch part in the front where the stitching came undone ...pics up later $50 perfer pickup :rck:

·
Banned
756 Posts
if no one wants it i would use the brackets i had one and the stupid center bars came out so it cause it to flap next thing i know the cover is flying 20 ' in the air, it ripped off of my truck and broke all 4 corner brackets and scratched the bed sides!!

·
HEMI POWER !
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07Whiteram said:
if no one wants it i would use the brackets i had one and the stupid center bars came out so it cause it to flap next thing i know the cover is flying 20 ' in the air, it ripped off of my truck and broke all 4 corner brackets and scratched the bed sides!!
yes i just think shipping might be expensive

·
Registered
63 Posts
pics? im in tampa

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
free bump,................. slacker ;D ;D ;D

·
HEMI POWER !
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pic of small tear it has been repaired a lil

pic of the stiching that has come undone when snapped in front you cant even tell and can be easily fixed

here is the cover/bows/ mounting hardware

·
Avid speeder
16 Posts
Does this sit underneath the bed rails? Or does it sit on top? I can repair the tears, but i want to keep a clean look on my truck..

·
Registered
165 Posts
i live in tarpon..ill come get it this week...sound good? please pm me if you want this..

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.