DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to lift my truck and put bigger meats on it. Need to sell the stock tires. These normally sell for $640 for a set of 4. I'll sell these for $350. They have 4000 miles on them. Still on truck at this time. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Donnie

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the Illinois Quad Cities. I do have a buddy that drives all around the country delivering tractors, and depending on where the buyer is, may be able to have them delivered. I'd just have to check with him and see when/where his route is taking him. Thanks!

Donnie

·
Registered
54 Posts
tampa florida

·
Registered
60 Posts
What do you know..I am only about 30 miles away from you. I have been scouting for some tires as back up rubber for the ones I have. Would you split them up? I don't know if I want them all or just 2. My truck is a 2005, but I think the 20's are the same. I'll check mine. Are they raised white letters or blackwall? Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are Blackwall. I do have one interested party that is local also, and called me last night. He wants to come take a look at them, but has not spoken for them at this time. I really don't want to split them up though. If you have factory 20's, these will fit fine. You can call me at 309-236-2037 if you'd like. Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
OK, so I'm second in line, but I'm interested. Let me know if the other guy backs out. I'm having some internet problems, so my cell is probably quicker. 309-582-6212. Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be available all day today on my cell phone. 309-236-2037. My first name is Donnie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.