DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Alpine Deck model number CDE- 9846 that Ive had for the past 3 months, I never abused it, only used Cds never used the radio due to mountains up here. It is a very nice stereo headunit that goes for $160 at Best Buy. It comes with the Dodge Ram 1500 wireharness, and the dash bezal, its already wired by me,all you have to do is plug and play.
Detailed Description
Alpine CDE-9846 AM/FM CD/MP3 Receiver CDE9846

45W x 4 High Power Amplifier (Micro Dynamics)
Regulated 1-Bit DAC
CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 Playback
Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz
18 Disc Title Memory Display (CD Only)
Preset Stations (12FM/6AM)
Auto Memory
Local/DX Selection
Up/Down Seek
FM Stereo Indicator
Station Title Memory
Rotary Encoder Volume Control
Black Face w/Blue illumination Buttons
1 PreOut (2V PreOut)
Bass Engine Sound Tuning
Subwoofer Level Adjustment
Separate Bass and Treble Control
Fader and Balance Controls
Loudness
S.T.M. (Source Tone Memory)
Clock
Detachable Trim Plate
Anti-Theft Detachable Front Panel
Dimmer-on Input
Power Antenna Lead
Remote-on Lead
Audio Mute

I am also getting rid of my Sony XPLOD XM-3001SXD 1000 Watt Amp. This amp is discontinued and is in fairly new shape. Heres some specs that I got online for it.

Bassheads! For serious performance, check out the Sony Xplod XM-3001SXD mono amp an efficient, Class D monster that's stable down to 1 ohm. For instance, hook up three 4-ohm subs (a 1.3-ohm load) and the XM-3001SXD will crank out an awesome 810 watts that's 270 watts per sub! A variable (50-200 Hz) crossover lets you tune bass output for your car's acoustic environment. Add in MOSFET power supplies, MOSFET output stages, gold-plated, recessed connectors, and built-in bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz), and you'll agree the XM-3001SXD is the ruler of the low-frequency kingdom. I am asking $220 for both. The headunit and harness with the bezal alone is that and I am throwing in a good amp that really pushes hard.

$220 for both
amp = $50
Stereo = $160
Stereo with Dodge Ram stuff = $180

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$160 for stereo and dodge crap shipped. Please take it off my hands

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alpine deck was sold. Amp for grabs still. $50 shipped

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nevermind...

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ok Kahuna going to need an $10 for shipping though. Still gotta buy a box or find one and then ship it out.

·
Don't fruit the beer!!!
662 Posts
Sorry...Going to have to take back my offer...Just measured the space I will have for your amp, and unfortunetly it's to big. I wish I could have used it, cause it's a helluva deal.

--Chuck

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no problem bro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.