DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The truck is a 99 dodge durango slt. It is a bit of a rarity as it has every option available minus heated leather seats. 5.9 360 with ~135k miles. Rare "big" transfer case (awd 2WD 4hi and 4low) 9.25" rear. Gear ratio 3.92:1 with the LSD rear diff. Has a tranny cooler too. Truck leaks or burns no oil nor coolant. Truck cracked an exhaust mani and I put stainless headers on it. The truck as a small crack In the Y pipe. Its a little loud but not bad. Truck has a 2.5" torsion shackle lift and sits on 32" kumho venture MTs. Front wheel bearings, upper and lower balljoints, idler arms, replaced ~1500m ago. Along with ceramic pads.
Truck has a bit of rust on the bumper (as all 1Ga durangos n Dakotas do). I'm suggesting a 1gb bumper on to solve this (all plastic). Truck has some surface rust under drivers side rear window. See pics.
Interior: Grey leather Premium infinity surround sound system with steering wheel controls. I wired an aftermarket "system" in but I can take it back to stock if you wish. Car has an aftermarket car starter with a "1mile" range. It has a decent range but its definitely not a mile. Car has the third row of seating. It has rear air. Or it would if the compressor clutch hadn't failed on me. Truck runs and drives great. Its rated to pull a few thousand pounds. Grade 3 Reese hitch. Looking for $4000 OBO

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. The irony is I'm moving to Texas and won't be needing the 4wd :p

·
Registered
134 Posts
where ya at in Utica?i'm here as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts