DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 22X11 MKW M19 wheels from my 07 ram. Functionally the wheels are in good shape. They were chrome, but they are now at the powdercoater getting stripped and recoated in flat black. Two of the wheels were peeling bad so im having them redone. Im asking 800 plus shipping, new they are around 1900. Buyer pays shipping, paypal preferred, all sales are final.

Here they are on the truck.... when they were chrome.

Heres a screen shot of how much they cost new!

Im also selling my used Mud Grapplers, I upgraded to 38X15.5X20s. Im not sure how much tread is left, I have about 15000 miles on them, and im thinking they are good for another 10000 to 12000. Shipping is going to be around $120 to the lower 48, they are heavy!!!!

Asking $600 firm! I paid roughly 2200ish. This is a good deal for someone needing tires for a toy truck or someone that wants to try out 37s to see if they fit, but they have been great tires... they are SUPER loud on the highway though. When I swapped to my 38 Toyos I thought my truck died when im coasting its so quiet! LOL

Items located in Minot ND, no returns, no refunds, item described to the best to my knowledge, Paypal ONLY, Thanks!

here is my 8 inch lift.... its a pieced together lift.

The rest of the pics are a 6 inch tough country lift... no rubbing unless i was really in some rough trails.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.