DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will run this offer until thanksgiving, If i do not sell them i will keep them and continue working on the Ram, But I have another project car i picked up and would like to start pumping major cash into it so the wheels need to go before that can happen. Heres what I got:

Set of 4 Alloy Technology AT 950 Wheels with 4 Toyo Proxess S/T 265/40R22.

I paid $2100 + tax for everything. I have owned the wheels for about a year but they were only on my truck for about 4 months (bought them in October and kept them in the garage until show season). The tires have 90-95% Tread life left and there is minor road damage on the wheels from 4 months of daily driving, never curbed. Asking $1600 + shipping. Would rather not ship but will work with buyer if need to. I would be willing to drive 50 Miles one way from 37857.

Thanks
Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
They look nice, good luck selling them.

KB

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks if the wheels get sold i have many other parts that will be sold also, but if i keep the wheels i will need what i got.

Thanks

Chuck

·
grounded
308 Posts
why does everyone sell 22" when i dont have the money to upgrade. my 20s need to be gone since they look so small now.
sarge

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: Due to some vandalism on my truck one of the tires will be replaced, I will drop the price to $1300 without me replacing the vandilized tire, or the price will be $1700 with me replacing it. Tire was only thing vandilized, luckily, wheels are still in great shape. Will entertain offers, or trades for 87-93 mustang parts.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i was originally askign 1600 for them, but with a bad tire im dropping the price to 1300 but if i replace the tire im raising it from 1600 to 1700, because a tire will be brand new.

·
grounded
308 Posts
what perts do you need for the mustang i also have two of those an 89 notch that runs high 10s and a 90 with 32000 miles and a ton of other parts what do you need and ill see it i have it.
sarge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.