DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my Ram Sport so I am selling my ported throttle body and TYC full blackout headlights with switchbacks. (Retroshop performed the blackout and switchbacks)

IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO THE 918, I CAN LOWER THE PRICE.

Moe's TB: SOLD

TYC Headlights: $685 shipped These are great. The output is so much better than OEM and the switchbacks add a nice touch. There is one small scratch on the driver side but otherwise flawless. Used for maybe two months. The turn signal lead is attached but you will need to buy the wire tap to attach to (can't be but a few $ at the store). Does not include lowbeam bulbs. The highs are included.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/182918-negativezeroz-feedback.html Feedback from when I had a Si and was into car audio
I have feedback from NASIOC but as it requires an account, I can't post a public link. If a buyer needs to see additional, I can provide.

Let me know if there any questions.

PICTURES

·
Mopar or No Car!
100 Posts
I'm not in need of them but they'd be nice to have. With that being said, if you're in a need to get rid of them I'd offer you a couple hundred for them. As previously stated, I don't need them, but a couple hundred now is better then nothing as they're just sitting on the shelf...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got the moes tb installed and all I gotta say is wow!! Can't wait to get exhaust and s&b intake. Throttle is so much more responsive. Thanks for hooking me up with a deal on this!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.