DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are OEM tails smoked with PPG automotive paint. They were finished with 2 coats of quality clear so you can polish and wax them the same way you would your truck. The price is $100 plus the return of your stock lights. If you want your lights smoked and I don't have a core set you can ship them to me. All lights are $100 a set. I take Paypal or credit card.

Thanks for looking.

Colin

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Colin...have you attempted te wiring swap yet to make the 02-06 lights work on the 07-up? I want to install a set of these again, but I think the 07-up lights are hideous...tinted or not, they just plain look bad.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Colin...have you attempted te wiring swap yet to make the 02-06 lights work on the 07-up? I want to install a set of these again, but I think the 07-up lights are hideous...tinted or not, they just plain look bad.
i can help you convert your tails from 07 to 06 and under. . .

And Bump for Colin, He does great work, has done all my tails on my trucks

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hey Demon - Did you do the write up on installing 07-up lights on a 02-06 Yet? :)

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Hey Demon - Did you do the write up on installing 07-up lights on a 02-06 Yet? :)
no i havent, i found out last thursday, some of my critical parts wont be in my hands until the 31st of the month, so as long as i get em, thats when ill start the write up

·
Registered
966 Posts
no i havent, i found out last thursday, some of my critical parts wont be in my hands until the 31st of the month, so as long as i get em, thats when ill start the write up
Awesome! I'll be waiting.

OP- I have an 06-but will be converting to 07-08 lights, will you take my 06 lights for the core charge?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Those are beastly!!! Can't wait til i have an extra $100 bucks

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Are these $100 including the third brake light? or is that extra?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
hurst, if i get some led tails from ebay can i just have the ebay seller send them straight to you instead of coming to me first, then you could ship them to me when your done?

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
hurst, if i get some led tails from ebay can i just have the ebay seller send them straight to you instead of coming to me first, then you could ship them to me when your done?
be careful with that, sometimes the seller on ebay wont do that, they may only shipp to your "CONFIRMED" address, check with the seller be4 u buy and put in a diff address

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Also, somtimes parts get damaged in shipping, and it would be better if they were shipped to you first to inspect them. I was going to have Hurst tint a set of headlamps that I bought on ebay, and they came in cracked. If they are shipped to a non-confirmed address, then the company might be less willing to work with you if you have a shipping problem.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.