DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
8-Ball
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having problems with my upper control arm bushings and lower radius arm bushings. I tried looking for aftermarket bushings but I couldn't find any. I thought Energy Suspension would carry them but they don't. And I really don't want to replace with factory rubber bushings, cuz I'll just have the same problem again. I kinda know why they wore out so quickly, its cuz of my wheels, well atleast thats what everyone tells me. But what do you think? If any1 has any ideas that could help me out on this (without having to change wheels!!) I'll appreciate it. Also does anyone know if they make after market bushings for my truck? Its not lifted or lowered, its just stock.

Thanx

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
you dont have radius arm bushings in you truck so that may help you locate what you need better......you have lower control arms,which is probably what you are talking about.........do you have any pics of what is actually failing or why you need these particular bushings????? I can tell you from my experience that you may not like how fast a poly-eurathane bushing will wear compared to a stock type rubber one will!!!If you cant find an aftermarket supplier of the performance type bushing s,then go with an OEM type to solve your problem for now!!! Post pics if you can!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.