DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today my acceleration was down a little bit and had a small vibration. I pulled over thinking it was a leaking tire but that wasnt it.

I finally get home and sure as it is, I smell burnt brakes. I touch all of my wheels, they were all cool except for the front passenger side which was hot enough that I couldn't touch it. The rotor looks pretty toast as well, in the drilled holes, they have deposits in them which look like brakes. I just hope I didn't toast the bearing grease.

My ebay brakes were replaced in March of this year. I did lube the pins up with the 1$ brake grease packets you buy from autozone.

What should my plan of action be? I had a finger injury just yesterday requiring 5 stitches to my pinky so I won't be working on my truck anytime in the next 2 weeks. I hope I can find my buddy who will help me do the work because I sure as hell can't afford 100/hour right now for a tech to do the work.

For the rotor, is it ok that I replace just that sides rotors and pads or do I have to replace both sides?

Thanks for helping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.