DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a front plate holder for a 04 ram slt (not the sport)
Is anyone willing to donate one to me????????? Its for a project for shows and GTG's I will be cutting it up to put glow in it so I can mount this plate on it and have it lit up!

Help out a good guy:D and Dt

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Not yet... was just posting. I think I have 3 of them...

·
Registered
427 Posts
That's a tight idea!!! please post some pics. after install. I really dig mods that light up! I still have to upload some more photos of interior. Just put some more green led's in my a/c vents. Good luck with your project!

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rasdon said:
That's a tight idea!!! please post some pics. after install. I really dig mods that light up! I still have to upload some more photos of interior. Just put some more green led's in my a/c vents. Good luck with your project!
heres some of my other glow....

Attachments

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
slammed1 said:
I know it is asked to be donated thats why I posted in the thread.

USPS has a flate rate priority box that it would probably fit in for 8.10 and it would arrive in 2 days.

If you and Bubba had worked a deal,cool.......if not I have one.
Brian I just shipped a huge box of shirts to Ron that weighed a hell of alot more then a licence plate holder and it only cost $8.70 Im not worried about 2 day shipping so we should be able to get that here for like$ 4 or less I would think. What do you think?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I came across my front plate holder for 01 ram sport. did anyone hook you up yet? let me know if still needed as i don't need it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.