DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see some pics, brand names, prices, and comments. of your bumpers, grill guards on your 4x4's.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
My Grill guard is made by Hunter and it is stainless steel, pretty sturdy but you will need to clean it real well with Noxon 7 metal cleaner to keep it from rusting, I paid $375 shipped from popularlink.com ... they sell it in Black also for $100 cheaper. I was able to keep my Tow Hooks on the truck with the use of some washers to fill the gap in the two bolts. I have no complaints about my Grill Guard and it has been on for two years now.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the BuckSTop Front Winch Bumper with Grill Guard.. $1970.00 thats compared to RoadArmors Pricy 3k front bumper with grill guard..

Its been Great, SOLDID contruction.. and Looks Great:(Here is a link to a pick from buckstop with extra lights, Mine only only has the Large Running Lights)

Best Bang for the Buck.. The Rear bumper is only another $500 or so, you will get a discount of you get them both together. Note its a 6 week wait once you order.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Thats pretty awesome what Timb320 has but my favorites are those black ranch hand bumpers.

·
6,355 Posts
Timb320 said:
I have the BuckSTop Front Winch Bumper with Grill Guard.. $1970.00 thats compared to RoadArmors Pricy 3k front bumper with grill guard..

Its been Great, SOLDID contruction.. and Looks Great:(Here is a link to a pick from buckstop with extra lights, Mine only only has the Large Running Lights)

Best Bang for the Buck.. The Rear bumper is only another $500 or so, you will get a discount of you get them both together. Note its a 6 week wait once you order.
Thats bad Arse but $1900 is a bit pricey if you ask me unless you use it alot then it might be worth it but all in all I like the looks of it ..... almost like no stopping you now look:rck:

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Ok, none of these are on my truck. So im not sure on cost, but you get the idea of what they look like.
Road Armor

Buckstop

Buckstop 2

Reunel

Denver Offroad. This is the one i will probably go with. Its aluminum so its lightweight. Plus, it has the best looking grill guard portion, in my opinion. Layne doesnt have a website though, i would have to find is number so you could call. I think this one runs around $1500-1600.

·
Registered
24 Posts
heres mine with a Frontier Gear grille guard, damn i think i need a wash

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
BuckStop... hadn't heard of them before. But damn I like it...

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
wow that reunel one is bad ass! Never heard of them either.

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
bobem12 said:
wow that reunel one is bad ass! Never heard of them either.
I think theirs are aluminum as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought mine off of dealsofsteel.com. I paid like 3 to 350 for it. I don't really remember. I just checked and they are high as hell now. Anyway.......check out the gallery as I don't know how to post pics. Maybe one of these helpful guys will post one of my truck out of my gallery. It's really similar to sherdeps....................................................................................................................................................................................................I STILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE BODY LIFT AND THE BRUSHGUARD GUYS.....................................PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought mine off of dealsofsteel.com. I paid like 3 to 350 for it. I don't really remember. I just checked and they are high as hell now. Anyway.......check out the gallery as I don't know how to post pics. Maybe one of these helpful guys will post one of my truck out of my gallery. It's really similar to sherdeps....................................................................................................................................................................................................I STILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE BODY LIFT AND THE BRUSHGUARD GUYS.....................................PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
I would hate to drive towards that one truck!!! Jeesh, I'm Blind. hahaha

·
Registered
59 Posts
bump! Please help with the brushguard and bodylift. Someone has to know something.

·
6,355 Posts
jasonpope said:
bump! Please help with the brushguard and bodylift. Someone has to know something.
You are better off making a new thread about body lifts and grill guards ...... I remember seeing a thread about that .. I believe you will have to make some sort of bracket to put the grill guard on with a body lift.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice bumpers guys. aaaand thanks. I'm saving for the Buckstop from what I have seen.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Here is my N-Fab.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
That Buckstop is frickin sweet man. I really dig that a lot. The reunel looks good too, but I would like to see it in a color match or black instead of chrome. The chrome is too overbearing for me, due to its shape and so forth.

KB

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
KB112 said:
That Buckstop is frickin sweet man. I really dig that a lot. The reunel looks good too, but I would like to see it in a color match or black instead of chrome. The chrome is too overbearing for me, due to its shape and so forth.

KB
I agree, i would like it in black.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.