·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Would Be Interested In Seeing If They Could Tune It For The 210 Cam

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I thought the KRC's tunes are the same thing as B&G reflashed pcms?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know, but if they could make it run like it should it would be well worth the 500! I would like to see them respond to this possibly???? Tried emailing them about it but did not get a response. Doesn't billy1w or something like that work for the company or own part of it? He is on this website once in a while...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Yep

Hey guys. :gr_patrio

And yes, they work very well. Our programs are our own, written to our specs. A 210 program is definitely no problem.

·
mafosa
824 Posts
what happens when you take your truck in to the stealership? would that ruin the new flash? etc. and whats the turn around time? thanks inadvance.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
You would probably have to tell the dealership that you had a tune and not to flash your pcm. If you have a 210 they are gonna know something is up anyway.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Pcm

mafosa said:
what happens when you take your truck in to the stealership? would that ruin the new flash? etc. and whats the turn around time? thanks inadvance.
You run that risk if you take it to the dealership. If they flash an update to your pcm, it will write over the flash. Make it clear to them you don't want them touching your pcm.

We can turn them around within a week if requested - just let us know what your timeframe is when we set it up. Overnight it to us, we'll use overnight as well to get the turnaround as quick as possible.

·
mafosa
824 Posts
o.k. thanks for the fast reponse. im still debating on this. i like that 210 cam over the 260 comp. but with the project of this magnatude,i want to make sure theres no more cams out there close to that grind. last thing, can i tow with that flash?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.