DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend Just had 8in lift installed on 06 2500(lot-o-pix)

3K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  matthet 
#1 · (Edited)
This is misterram6's 2006 Ram 2500 with the 5.9 CTD. Lift is 8in TopGunCustoms long arm with front duel shock kit 5100s and duel steering stabilizers. Enjoy!

Edit: I think they are 37x13.5(maybe 12.5)r17 Dick Cepek on ProComp rims.

couple with my truck

components

I hoped you enjoyed! Oh yeah and any of you guys in Alaska that see this truck give him a wave....or the finger. :D

See less See more
#3 ·
very nice looking truck

#4 ·
Awesome :D. I did an 8" lift from top gun sustomz with the bilsteins a couple months ago on an 06 CTD with 37" mud grapplers. The two would look great together.
Nice pix.

#5 ·
can i borrow that truck??
only for a minute
or as long as it takes to dissapear with it and never come back and keep it forever and tell everyone it's mine and not ever bring it back and have a BA truck that i stole but don't feel bad about it because it's so effin BA sorry to use such harsh letters

wheww

#6 ·
and thats how I feel. I tried to get him to let me pick it up and take it to the river to go tubing(hour away)....but I guess he assumed he would never see me or the truck again.

#8 ·
oh i drooled
but not from my mouth

i may have to get a divorce
i can't have two loves in my life like that

#9 ·
Stupid work computer blocking pictures....can someone attach these to the thread for me???? paaaalllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee

#13 ·
if i knew how i would :ugh

#10 ·
Nice...

#12 ·
sweet rig

#14 ·
Super sweet, a lifted CTD. Im jealous and got a woody.

#15 ·
Should have saved money on the dual shocks and got 1 good shock that will out perform those.

I hate those tires! How are his? I really can't see but the one pic of the wheels he looks to have some good weights on them. HATE THESE TIRES!
I wanna throw mine in the fire!!!!

#21 ·
As far as the duel shocks the ride seemed really good for a CTD hell even better then my my genII 1500.

I really dont like the look of the tires but they are pretty quite and it rode really well. They had to re-balance at least one of the tires after some issues with the shippers handling them poorly. He picked the truck up on tue and left for alaska on wed so I have not heard any report from him on how he likes the tires. It was all based of looks at the time I talked to him. What dont you like about these tires? He was going to get Pro Comp Xtreme A/Ts like mine, but they are on a long back order.

now this is a long arm.. :)

Holy hell is that on yours? Looks like a full custom job, is it?

#19 ·
my god it sits sooo stout i love it

#20 ·
sweet ....looks great..:rck:

#24 ·
it was a partial poke at the components used for the lift (blocks instead of improved function)
the rest was sarcasm as the truck is baller looking

if you wanted to counter it, you could rag him for posting a picture of a control arm that would cause endless amounts of binding in a high flex situation, it's more of a trailing arm at this point
bullet proof design, great for whoops
UBER bad for any sort of crawling

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.