DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ramman
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03RAMIT will be getting a ported TB care of me, for just being a good guy.. :)
:rck:

Actually he has helped me with my dodge for awhile, so I’m going to hook him up. Besides, once I get my 392 4X4 running, he’ll need that TB to try to keep up.

should get it before the end of the week.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Actually its an 84mm blade. We tested it out on my truck today.

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
So Lucky

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
thats awesome you doing that

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Dan, Denny and myself took a quick break from work today to check out Dan's new 84mm throttle body installed on my truck. Dan wanted to make sure that everything was okay at an idle without throwing a cel. He has a winner.

·
Ramman
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That’s awesome, if it feed your blown 392, then it should be happy on my NA 392.

Can’t wait to put it on..

So I wonder who’s getting TB#1? I guess, I’m getting #2..

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
That’s awesome, if it feed your blown 392, then it should be happy on my NA 392.

Maybe Dan should put a personalized serial number on them so he could sell them for a gazillion dollars or so. lol

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

Actually, you could be getttin #1. All we did was bolt it on and hit the key. Just to see what would happen. Then pulled it off.

If fired right away,, bit high on the idle until the computer figured out the throttle. (a few seconds) Didn't take long at all and it settled right down. As it warmed up it had no trouble with a 650 idle. Re-starts were fine.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Also it will probably take your PCM a few start cycles to get it figured out. After a few start cycles, my PCM figured it out before my engine even hit the thermostat.

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Don that was awful nice of you to give Chris a TB..... Chris is the type of guy who will help anyone, anytime. Both of you are cool as [email protected]

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
well now that i have time (not at work on my longer than normal lunch break) I wanted to post that i was really amased that Don called me up and was offering it to me. I have to say if it wernt for don i would not have a viper fan, nitrous, and now a ported TB. how cool is that. your a great friend man and if you need anything you know who to call. i cant wait for may its going to beablast going to Sacremento and beating up on fred and lonnie lol ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
lucky you, :D you deserve it.

·
Gods Chariot...the CH-53E
464 Posts
wow...lucky dog! whats the cost of this new 84mm TB. ive got an extra TB lying around and have been thinking of sending it off for a fastman porting. i like the sound of a full 84mm rather then 84-80-84.

·
Gods Chariot...the CH-53E
464 Posts
i know he will port a TB for you and leave the 80mm blade for $85. whats the price on a TRUE 84mm ported TB, new 84mm blade included?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.