DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have any idea if I can get a frame for an 02 1500 SWB? whoa I can already picture the nifty price tag o that from the mopar.Or does any one know of someone parting out a Dodge any where close to Alaska? like Oregon...Washington? thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I know you can get them from dodge but I bet it is cheaper to buy a new truck, lol. I know cause the body shop at my local dealership replaced the entire frame on a truck after an accident. I thought they were nuts!!

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
Most of the time its almost an instant "total". we had a dakota that needed a frame last week but it was "totaled". Retail was about $2600 on the frame.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it's probly real close to "totaled" out but it's now my new open door, the 4x4 is getting stripped and sold, new tranny, and all 2wd parts are going on. i'd like to go with another 2 inches all around to make a 4/6 at least. I'll be swapping parts for a while, but it just opens a whole new avenue for me. since I'll have the frame with nothing on it, it'll get powder coated probly same blue as the the truck and might as well hack the rear frame rails at that point

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.