DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i ordered one online from foxacoustics.com and have not heard from the guy yet no email or anything i sent him one but no response is this guy for real or did i get the shaft.

· Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any one have a phone #for this guy

· Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
he is for real...you did not get the shaft. Have patience. He is a real busy guy, and it will be very well worth the wait for his product.

· Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did not think i would get it overnight ,but i was looking at buying one from a DT member so i emailed fox for some parts no response and then i ordered the new box from him and i thought maybe he would confirm the order but still nothing

· Registered
113 Posts
It will come, i have one of the boxes and its worth the wait. He's been busy lately im sure. He gets busier towards the gift season. Just be patient, how long has it been since you ordered it?

· Registered
2,632 Posts
did you order it from his ebay auction or from his website. he doesnt always have them in stock, so when he makes then, he throws auctions up on ebay. i dont even know if he has a website you can order from, but if he does, maybe hes out.

· Registered Confuser
6,355 Posts
lincoln1003 said:
i ordered one online from foxacoustics.com and have not heard from the guy yet no email or anything i sent him one but no response is this guy for real or did i get the shaft.
im sure you got scammed. i mean, he is only a forum sponsor and such so Im sure he is out to scam you :crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.