DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the advertisement for a box for 2 10's to go underneath of the back seat and was wondering if anyone has used them or heard anything about them good or bad. I saw them for $174.00 on ebay. Is this the normal price? The web site is still under construction and is a little bland and really does not have much information on them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just put one in my 05 Ram Daytona, This has to be one of the best boxes out there, trust me I made the guys on this site nuts with all the questions and research about enclosures, subs, ect.....
Again it is the best I have seen, it will put the premade units like MTX to shame, I set mine up with Alpine Type R's
The only pitfall with Joe is he must be so busy that his communication is not there, but if you want the best this is the one to buy.
Thats my 2 cents.
John

·
Registered
112 Posts
and he is also a sponsor here on DT.

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
much love for my fox box. It's very well built, and more importantly, it sounds great. Some compromises have to be made for the amount of airspace below the seats, but given the tough conditions, he's designed a very good ported box.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
get it. i got the mtx preformed and its ok, but wished i had waited to buy a fox box because you wont hear a bad review on them

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm been a little tied up this week. I have a some technicians at my shop this week from Ireland working on some of my equipment.
I'm also trying to repair the Quad cab mold. I use a high temp epoxy thats rated for 450f but the drawback is thats its a slow set epoxy. Takes 48 hours to cure before its machinable. When you have to buildup 3-4 layers it takes a while to make repairs. I am almost finished with the mold and I should have another batch out for next weekend. Meanwhile my foreign visitors have all the guts ripped out of my molding machine and they are upgrading it to PLC computer controls.
I have the mold finished for the single 10" ported passenger side box. I'm just waiting to get my molding machine up and running again to make some of those also.
Once I've had time to catch up with the quad cab boxes I will start working on the 2nd Gen Durango enclosure. Its going to be 3 weeks to a month before they will be ready.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.