DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Way too high. At most I would pay $17k for it.

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
He's trying to recoup all that money he just sunk into it. He may get low-mid $20s for it. Trade in for my truck is still almost $20,000. Retail is close to $25,000.

·
That guy
3,097 Posts
Crazy high! $20,000 at most if he found the right buyer.

·
If only I had more $$$
3,700 Posts
Holy crap,.. does it have a gold susp lift? Someone needs to email him and let him know aftermarket parts mean SFA and he is out of his mind,.. but who knows, there's a sucker born every minute right?

·
Takin' Care of Old Red
881 Posts
Yea, thats way to high, I didnt pay that for my 07 with 75k on it (now has 89k). It is a good lookin truck though

·
Registered
311 Posts
65000 on my 03 3500 4+4

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
WOW!!!! That guy is in DREAM LAND for sure! I would pay $18,000 at the most for that truck..... Automatic and Short-Bed = lost points for me! BLACK = even more lost points! HUGE Wheels and Tires with stock 3.73 gears = Even More lost points!

I would start my hassling at around $16,000 but go no higher than $18,000! There are plenty of trucks on the market right now and this GOLD feeling everyone has for the 5.9L trucks is waaaaaay of base. A 6.7L with deletes is a better deal with the 6-SPD Auto!

*Now a 07 - 5.9L - G56 - MEGA ..... I'd do $28,000 ;)

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
But around here dealers are asking High $20 to mid $30s for clean low mileage diesel Rams. I don't really think this guy is off base with his asking price based on that.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
But around here dealers are asking High $20 to mid $30s for clean low mileage diesel Rams. I don't really think this guy is off base with his asking price based on that.
YES... for the 06 to 07 5.9 ...... All of that guys hard work will be lost. You will never get your money back on Mods...... Well, like one guy said --- There is a SUCKER born every day!

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
There are certain mods that will raise the vehicle's worth, such as the leather seat covers and DVD/nav/mp3 radio I put in my truck. Most others depend on the wants of the buyer.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
How can you tell it is 3.73 gears?
It was a assumption....based off my understanding that very few Laramie Trucks rolled off the lot with 4.10's (The only other gear avaliable with the AUTO). Most were 3.73's .... Of course this guy could have installed some 4.10's or bigger himself....????????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.