DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
that's a nice find for someone who couldn't get a new one in 05 price isn't too bad if you truly wanted a "new" daytona and didn't plan on selling it

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
My 05 I just got rid of only had 9k on it.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Can't you get a brand new truck for under $20k?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ha i wish i had that many miles for the year. im about hit the 100K:bawl:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
That's nice, I'd buy that truck for that price. Bone stock ready for anything and everything and hasn't been mistreated.... Indeed ... I'd buy that... I was
offered 23k for mine not too long ago and it has 18k on it and has been a daily driver for the last 3 years.... It's worth more to some then to others....

:drivingz: :drivingz:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
ha im really dreading it. If it wasn't so much fun to drive id park it. ive thought about buying a new/used motor and swapping it. But i dunno it runs good and i havent had ANY problems with it. so maybe your right 11k isnt so bad

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
thats not right

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
ha im really dreading it. If it wasn't so much fun to drive id park it. ive thought about buying a new/used motor and swapping it. But i dunno it runs good and i havent had ANY problems with it. so maybe your right 11k isnt so bad
I've seen a ram with 250k on it. 100K means nothing I have had to fight my parents and my fiancee's parents on this fact until I bought the 49k 2000 Ram that was a big piece of shit where as the 94 silverado it replaced had 160k miles on it and I put on 90k of those trouble free.

It's not the miles it's the condition these Motors don't have expiration dates

·
Registered
296 Posts
very true i guess it all is in the manner of which you treat your car/truck where the miles really counts

·
Once and future owner
3,059 Posts
That's not a bad deal consdering that it can be licensed as new. My 07 Ram has about 3700-miles on it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.