DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Always Broke!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a pre-owned truck/car show/sale and found a really nice truck.
Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

2007 1500 4X4 HEMI!! took for a test drive and fell in love. it has 50,000 kilometers on it and they are asking $22,000. Is this a good deal or not??

·
Registered
630 Posts
I assume you are in Canada? Depends on the exchange rate...not sure what that is right now.

·
Always Broke!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya sorry thats Canadian to.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
rip off

Isn't the exchange about 1 to 1 right now? That truck can be had new for less than that. It does look good though.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Just checked, $1 usd = $1.22 can. So that makes that truck about $18k usd. Not a great price.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Great looking ride, but I agree its a high money tag. I know round here you could pick one that year up in the 16's-17's, USD of course, but than again its like Rubber just said just about 1 to 1 now-a-days.

·
Double Rammin'
774 Posts
I'd say that it is not too bad of a deal on that truck. I bought my 05 here in Ontario for $19,000 with 43,000 kms on it. That one is 2yrs newer than mine, and a heck of a lot better looking (I've always wanted a 4x4 RCSB just not practical for me). Mind you I'm QCSB which in my searches were about $1500-2000 more than RCSB. I say go for it if you can swing it. I sure wish I had waited till now when I bought this one.

Chris

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Nice truck but way to pricy. That truck is what $30k max? And considering times aren't the best and it's used, I would think $17-20 at the most?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ok I'm a slow typer ...1 to 1.25 then ...=P

·
Always Broke!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The tires are still the factory ones and so i am going to see if I can get it for $20,000 with new tires and a under the rail boxliner. Probably wont do it, but thats what im willing to pay. If they dont do that or lower im walking out on it.

·
Gulpin Gas Haullin ass
659 Posts
Nice looking little truck. My buddy has a 99 same color 2wd though, great little truck!

·
Always Broke!
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I want it so bad. Its gonna make me really sad if i am not able to get it. :( a diesel would probably be more practical for me but i'm still young and want to have a nice little truck to go to town in. :violen: i know. but its time to upgrade from the 2wd. I have realized that this winter. :SPIN:

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Man i searched for 3 months on a truck similar. I wouldnt pay more than 17,000.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Just be firm and say I will pay 20K with the box liner and new tires. If they try anything just give them your number and tell them when they want to sell the truck they know where to call you. you'd be surprised how that works

·
Registered
430 Posts
That seems high to me. If it was a QC maybe....but that is a good looking truck though.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
That's a nice looking truck, but I think it's priced high. Can't you get an 09 for close to that? Or at least an 08 that hasn't been sold yet and is still on the lot?

·
Registered
91 Posts
whats KM to Mi conversion, I got my 06 hemi 18500miles, for 17500 last week, hemi 4x4 quad slt.

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
that's alot of money for that truck. buy a diesel

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
it is a beautiful truck, but I agree it is too much

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.