DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Older, but no wiser.
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I was just a bit behind the curve when I bought the last of the generation, but am I the only one to notice that interest in the forum is slowing down? Is it because the trucks are getting older and folks are upgrading to newer models? Is it that everyone is watching the Daytona 500 today? I'm not complaining, but I have noticed that the number of posts has fallen off... Thoughts?

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Yeah, our trucks are starting to get older. I still love mine,though.

·
Blowin n' Goin
3,692 Posts
Im still here man:D

HAve to agree though, more 3rd and 4th gen people out there. I swear someone else posted a thread likt this bout this time last year... Anyone remember?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Huh...what??
Anyone wanna hear 'bout my cheapo tig torch cooler?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
CJ wasn't online post whoring so the 2nd gen looked slow LOL

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Taking a look at the forums, the first generation Rams have less posts than this one, and the third generation has more. I get it, people do buy new vehicles. I myself look at new (to me) all the time, but I don't want to do anything for a while, since I'll be looking for a teaching job much further south for the fall. Otherwise, I'd buy this nice 2007 Ram 2500 Cummins that keeps calling me!

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
I started out buying a 3-Gen, so I've always checked their first, and follow the 4-Gen threads, because that would be the only step I could take after owning 3x 3-Gens. I still think it will be a long time before the 4-Gen forum surpasses the 3-Gen forum. There will be more people moving up to 3-Gen, than buying a new 4-Gen for various reasons, but Mopar is Mopar, and all generations will be relevant in their respective forums for a long, long time. :)

·
Blowin n' Goin
3,692 Posts
CJ wasn't online post whoring so the 2nd gen looked slow LOL
Sadly its true. Im on here as much as time permits. But if I read a thread and dont feel like posting in it I wont. I try not to just post just cause.......

·
I disgaree...:)
2,032 Posts

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
actually selling my Ram AND putting my Road Runner up for sale (RR will be either this Fall or next Spring)

my wife keeps saying I should get a mini van, but thats just not exactly my first choice (no offense to those that have them as DDs)

RR will be replaced by a newer go fast toy

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Are you f'ing crazy?????? What could you possibly replace the RR with that wasn't as nice and rare?????

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
actually selling my Ram AND putting my Road Runner up for sale (RR will be either this Fall or next Spring)

my wife keeps saying I should get a mini van, but thats just not exactly my first choice (no offense to those that have them as DDs)

One brand new mini van coming up:D, and a side order of challenger, hold the fries
plz.:secret2:

·
Blowin n' Goin
3,692 Posts

A sad day in Dodge Talk history:ugh

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.