DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Tell us how you really feel about mds! ha ha good work!

·
Registered
958 Posts
That is about what I think of it too, lol.

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
That photo may a little truer to my feelings if it was in a toilet instead of a garbage can !

·
MUDDY AFFAIR
947 Posts
did you really throw it away? or just for the pics?

·
fuggin EH!!!
1,332 Posts
On mine, we turned off the MDS with the SCT and I just put in some non MDS lifters. I didn't bother removing the solenoids and harness.

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That photo may a little truer to my feelings if it was in a toilet instead of a garbage can !
well since i was bored ....just for you the_transporter

Bruiserquad
yes i threw it away ONLY because when i tried to remove the solenoids i snapped them off and they were broke anyways there is still more to the solenoid here

the center part is magnetic and there is 2 tiny check balls inside with a spring system there were 4 of these for the mds motors and 4 sets of 2 lifters!!
I dont know how it works i just know how to break it!!!
Jay
i removed it because i was told i could not remove it without getting engine codes SO i had to test the theroy and i pulled it all off and let the harness hang near the tranny incase it threw codes BUT since it didnt i left it off!! I also installed the plugs and like i said i broke them off anyhow they are a PITA to get out ill warn anyone who is going to remove them!!
ps
gives a little weight reduction too up front :dunno: HA HA HA

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
:D I love it ! Laughed my butt off !

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts
You could always buy a 2500 Hemi. No MDS, and you get a solid axel like every truck should come with.

Question on the removal though- when you go to sell/trade won't you have to disclose this?

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
I'm going to save that pic and set it as my wallpaper.

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.