DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using the Autolite 3923 Plugs in the cold weather, going to use them in my truck here in NJ and it does get pretty cold here, so i'm just throwing it out there in hopes that someone is using them where it gets really cold and let me know how they are performing for you, thanks

·
Registered
607 Posts
Causes no problems for me.

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
no problems here in KS, it was 27 on Thursday morning.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.....

Thanks for the replys guys, appreciate it

John

·
Registered
55 Posts
i've got bosch super plugs (copper core, single electrode), as long at your not using bosch platnum 4 plugs in anycar, these plugs cause misfires beccause you can't gap them. i've checked customer cars that come in with them, you gap spec would be like, .035 and i'd check between on of the electrodes and it would read over .080. but also autolight copper core plugs are in my opinion the second wores plug you can buy, they flow foul out eazy, just because its cheap in price doesn't mean you'll get to the next 60,000 miles service without plug failure. NGK's are probaly the best you can buy with a small budget. i've ran them on my 90 TSi talon heavy on the turbo mods, with no problem. what do i know i've only been doing this everyday for seven years.

~Zack

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
use 'em. don't worry about it. have 'em in the R/T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.