DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wondering how much you all would think my truck is worth? it has centerline wheels 275/60 bfg tires on back, roll pan, true duals, costom paint. only problem is i haven't got around to rebuilding the engine but it has a strong 360 4bbl 3 speed auto. power locks and windows. working a/c.and cruise tiny spot of rust above the wheel wells in back I'm sure you all can relate. nice pioneer deck with new 6x9's and 2 8 inch subs. just looking for a fair price so let me know what you think. thanks. there are more pics in gallery.

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
That is a very nice looking truck! You can always start high and always come down if you don't get any bites. Although most of the time you won't get your money back out of a vehicle unless it's a muscle car or something really exotic, you should tally up the money you've put into it. Then you can come up with a selling price.

Just looking at the pictures, I'd start at about $7000-$8000, but it is a 1987. Another thing you may want to do is look at Kelley Blue Book or NADA for a base value and then add in your mods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.