DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale chrome westin platinium series nerf bars new condition no scratches or rust all mounting hardware included lifetime warrenty 275 shipped here they are before i took them off my truck or best offer

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Will they mount on a 96???? I realize that the 3rd door isn't there, but the length is. What part of Pa. are you from???????

·
Banned
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes they will and i am near altoona if you want these let me know asap and i can meet you in huntindon tomorrow just paypal for them tonight

·
Banned
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
these come with all new stainless mounting brackets and bolts had two sets of mounting kits this one has never been out of the box

·
Registered
43 Posts
only fit a ram?

·
Registered
137 Posts
can i get a pic of the backside of the bars?

·
Registered
43 Posts
what is your final price?

·
Registered
59 Posts
these are still for sale
They won't be on 12/30 if you still have them. I'm just so tapped right now with the holidays and the wife's health issues, I can't even afford going to KFC and lick other peoples fingers, since the chick is finger licking good.....lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Adim's please don't delete this thread, but could you close it so we don't have a cluster?? I'm just bringing it to the top temporary, for my local Pd. to find easier. Thanks Don

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.