DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 of these. Got one off of my friend and had originally bought one on ebay. They go for about $25 so I am asking $15 shipped each. PM me, paypal only. I have no pictures of them but heres one from online of what they look like. Standard Panic,lock,unlock. Can easily refer to your owners manual on how to setup with your truck. I think the ones pictures are slightly different shaped of what I have. Cant remember but these are the OEM ones which you should have.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
both for $25. Need to sell

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Maka,

I will take one.
I will be busy all day today but I will contact you this evening so save one for me.
If you don:t mind, I would like to see the actual picture.

Thanks,

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actual picture will come tonight, they only have one key fob for out trucks it looks just like the picture but doesnt have dirt in it.... btw ur spending too much :p

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vinstang how about both for $30, and I throw in a complete 3rd break light with bulbs :) FREE

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
You're tempting me too much!!!!!:D
Well, I take the whole deal with 3rd brk light for $30 shipped.
We'll discuss more tonight then.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha will do bro

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres pictures, break light is in the other thread.

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sold

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got 1 left for $30. Let me know guys

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok well lets see... when I had it for $15 noone wanted them or came to look in here for the good deal I was giving, now I NEED the money and Im trying to make what they are worth Im going to get a complain? Ive made pennies off of everything due to spending a lot for shipping so if you guys want to spend up to $100 at a dealership then go ahead. I like to try and throw stuff in people arent buying to make it an even better deal. Who said I tried to rip people off when I sold 2 brand new 20 inch tires for $100?

BTW bump $25...

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, I do realize I put the price back up but they do get chances to get things cheap off of me, I lower it almost week, I need to sell these.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
This could be my bad.

After I got the deal from maka, it seemed that somebody else was in need of a remote so I told maka that I only need one remote, and he was more than welcome to sell another remote (as well as the 3rd brk light since I was going to keep it as a spare) to another member as long as I get one remote for myself.

I thought maka could use some extra money since it's the end of his "work season."

Anyway, he's a good seller, and stuff I bought from him were all good with good pricing. I am sorry that if my action (telling him that he could sell the items once sold to me) made him look bad.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks Vinstang, and dale3fan3 its all good, I understand where your coming from its just that in the end I also need to make a few dollars out of it. If I buy something for $25 I dont want to lose money in the prossess you know? So its all good. To me its nothing more than a free bump from someone who cares about good prices which I appreciate because if I were buying I would want a good deal too. So in the end thanks for helping.
vinstang67 said:
This could be my bad.

After I got the deal from maka, it seemed that somebody else was in need of a remote so I told maka that I only need one remote, and he was more than welcome to sell another remote (as well as the 3rd brk light since I was going to keep it as a spare) to another member as long as I get one remote for myself.

I thought maka could use some extra money since it's the end of his "work season."

Anyway, he's a good seller, and stuff I bought from him were all good with good pricing. I am sorry that if my action (telling him that he could sell the items once sold to me) made him look bad.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
I got 2 of those same remotes with programming instructions.I will give to maka for him to sell if he wants em.I bought them mistakenly from ebay and they are just sitting in an envelope in my room just dying to get used.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, I got 3 of these babies now
$25 a piece PM me

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.