DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to get some 22X10.5 foose rims with 305/45/22 toyo rubber. would these fit without modification to a mildly lowered 4X4? by mild i mean 2/3. discount wheel warehouse says they will fit and theyre advertised as offset RWD wheels.

any help would be awesome. thanks!

· Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i could very easily go 305/40/22

i like lots of sidewall though. it has that muscle car look to it.

would there potentially be problems with 45 vs. 40 ?

all i want is the most sidewall without running into any issues

· Registered
678 Posts
if you want more side wall go with 20's

· Registered
10,350 Posts
why dont you tell how your suspension is dropped ( I think I know) and then I will explain why I suggest 305/40/22 for your

"without running into any problems"
"would these fit without modification to a mildly lowered 4X4? "

did you ever have 275/60/20 on your truck? Did you ever have any rubbing on hard bumps with those IF they were ever equipped??

· Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im gonna drop it with spindles, shackles and remove the overload. it hasnt been lowered yet but im planning ahead so when everything falls into place i dont have problems. and the 275/60/20's are what i have stock.

are the 305/40's the same height as the 275/60's?

· Registered
10,350 Posts
antman182 said:
yes, and rancho shocks and i believe you were working on figuring out what to do about the sway bar. :cool:

Anthony from Canada here([email protected])

thanks for the wheel/tire advice. much appreciated
I know who you are now,sorry........the screen name fooled me.I have all of the parts except sway bar sitting here ready for you. dummy me.;)

· Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha, dont worry about it. im sure you get a million emails and pms from people every day.

i cant wait to get everything together. im picturing it in my head and with the drop and rims its gonna be bad ass :)

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
ok you say it is a 22x10.5" rim and you are worried about rubbing. What is either the offset or the backspacing for the wheel. I can tell you that I have a 22x10 wheel with pretty much 6" backspacing and i have to run 1/4" spacers on the front to keep the tires from rubbing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.