DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, has anyone had to replace the little rubber isolator things that are on the fold flat floor under the back seat? I've had mine folded out for a long time since my dog rides back there alot. Well, I folded up the floor so i could haul some people and that floor is rattling like crazy. I noticed that 3 of the 4 little rubber things are missing.. my dog must have slid around a bit and knocked them loose. I looked every where on the web i could think of and can't find them. Other than stopping by the dealer, has anyone found them anywhere else?

·
Where is my money tree?
793 Posts
some grip tape all over the floor will help your dog out. Not sure how to help you out as far as the rattling. That is why the new load flat floors are plastic and carpeted....traction and they dont rattle...

·
nick
390 Posts
im trying to sell my fold flat floor.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
h2omelon said:
im trying to sell my fold flat floor.
So pop out all the rubber isolators and send them to me, I'll send ya back $10. :D

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
i noticed the same thing since day 1 with my truck. when ever i hit a bump or get the wheel hop going around a corner too fast, they bounce and rattle like crazy. that would be nice if i could stop the noise with replacement rubber

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, i was surprised when mine started making noise, thought i had forgot to snap that elastic tie down thing. They've been silent on even the roughest of washboard roads till now.

·
Been HEMIphied
1,933 Posts

·
nick
390 Posts
$100 plus shipping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.