DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there fogs that can fill in the 2 front spaces in the bumper. Instead of using the circle ones.

·
Got Horsepower?
182 Posts
Haven't seen any yet. Those openings are more for cooling purposes than anything.

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
If you are talking about the spot where I put an arrow in a pic of my truck then yes they do make lights for those spots. I seen a set at wall mart. They cost between $20-$40 can't remember the exact price. I think the brand was called Pro Burners. I will check them out on Wednesday and get the exact price and part # for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot for your help.
:rck:

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
Found them at wall mart today. They cost $39.99 (at a wall mart store in Washington State) They are called Navigator NV-601W. They are made by Pilot.
Here is a link to a picture of them; http://www.pilotautomotive.com/pilot2ee.htm
I don't think they are an exact fit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks alot for the time you took to look for them.
I will measure the openings and take a look.

·
Mmmmmmmmm, beer.
2,485 Posts
I have some I bought at Autozone. CLick on the link in my signature for more pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here is a pic of my Hella 550's mount in the rectangle openings. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I used the existing bumper bolts holes with custom brackets I made out of two pieces of angle iron. My brother made the same thing using the shelving angle iron the stuff with predrilled holes. It did the same thing. The hella's also have the clear plastic lens protectors on which you can't really tell from that pic. If you want I might be able to get pics from the back side were they are mounted?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like :rck:

Can you get the other pics?
Please

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are there angel eye fog lights that can fit in there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.