DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so heres the deal, one of my fog lights is out and I need to replace it. Problem is the bulb lets off a real noticeable blue light when they are on. All the bulbs I have seen don't match the same blue. I kinda liked the look of the blue lights but I can't find them anywhere. I have the numbers on the bulb at home (I'm at work) I'm just curious if anyone on here can point me in the right direction. I already had to replace the headlight bulbs and I don't have the moeny right nowe to upgrade to HIDS. Thanks

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to autozone and advance and wasn't able to find anything even close to the blue they let off. A guy at a local truck toy shop told me that they are illegal in my state? Might be true but regardless I want them haha. Was just wondering if anyone has something like that on their truck and where I can order them.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
look for the ones you want and replace both bulbs so you won't have two different colors

·
Tricked out Ram
12,615 Posts
I second replacing both at the same time. I used to have some el'cheapos from ebay that were the correct stock number but painted (maybe) a blue-ish color.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I second replacing both at the same time. I used to have some el'cheapos from ebay that were the correct stock number but painted (maybe) a blue-ish color.
Ya I was planning on doing that I just wasn't sure where to find them... however I did find some from Eurodesignz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.