DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the interoir forum but it looks like the server may be down or something. Anyways, can anyone help me with a wiring diagram or an explanation of the wires on a factory fog light switch on a 95 ram? I know there are 5 wires (don't remember the colors) but I don't know what they go to. I got a factory switch and the lights from the junkyard and want to install them as neatly and as factory as possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks --Jay.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Jay,

Did you get the wiring harness from the junk yard too? I already have the factory lights installed on mine but no wiring to plug into the plug coming from the light assembly back to the fuse box Where I think there is supposed to be a relay and fuse also).

One salvage yard gave me a quote for a "pigtail" which I am hoping is the wiring and also a "site shield" whatever that is along with the dash switch.

If you or anyone else knows what a "pigtail" and "site shield" is, please let me know. As far as the wiring color diagram, let me check my manual and get back to you.

Thx,

JR

·
Registered
83 Posts
A pigtail is a custom made wiring harness, don't know what a site shield is though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.