DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I printed the diagram for the fog light mod, but when I opened my fuse box it looked VERY different from the sheet. Is there a fog light mod out there for us diesel guys? Thanks

John

·
Registered
740 Posts
Can you expand on the "fog light mod"???

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh ya! thatll be no problem on a deisel. the stuff inside our boxes is just laid out differently.

I however dont recall seeing any electrical diagrams in the owners manual for my 6.7L. Probably have to pick up a factory service manual or one of the Haynes manuals if theyres one out for our trucks yet. Once ya know which two relays to mod.... youll be good to go. Now I wanna do it... So i'll go see what I can track down. I'll let ya know if I find the electrical diagrams

looks like theyre are just wiring the positive for the two switch prongs of the relays together.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Yup, I've got the "fogzilla" bulb upgrade kit from geno's garage. It made an excellent stocking stuffer for my neighbor. Basically, it is a $20 adapter to use the next size up bulb in the stock foglight location. $20 for adapter, $20 for bulbs, and you are in business. I believe it is double the light output.

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
I'm planning this mod once I get off my butt and place the order. Gee, i don't even need to get off my butt to do that....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.