DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, New here (obviously) Just picked up an 01 4.7 SLT+ ''D''. Love the truck, love modifying just about anything.

First mod is a cat back, single in/dual out 40 series flowmaster system. A good friend of mine (mechanic) just picked up a tubing bender and let me have at it. The hitch and spare tire is a must for me to keep.

The passenger pipe is the stock one that I tweaked a tad. I think it came out pretty good for my first time. Man does it growl now!

Next mod is a K&N CIA and then a chip.

I look forward to chattin with you folks as well!

Heres some pics.

·
Benz Tech
281 Posts
Is it just the angle of the driveway or is the left tip slightly lower than the right? Looks pretty good though.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
welcome to the boards. be careful the mod'n bug can bite hard lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it just the angle of the driveway or is the left tip slightly lower than the right? Looks pretty good though.
Its definitely the camera angle and the truck is slightly leaning left because of the ground. They are dead on. I measured them from the bodyline on the bumper to distinguish height and depth off the axle.

I'm not much of a camera man but heres a few others I have...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rock. Oh it bit me good already! Last night I was surfin parts till 2 am!

·
It doesn't need a Hemi
462 Posts
Last night I was surfin parts till 2 am!
Been there, done that! Just keep the credit cards locked up, and stay away from Ebay.:comtyp:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
sounds awesome. two questions. where did you purchase your system, and without having to bend the pipes, would the unit fit with the hitch/spare?

all i found on the flowmaster site was the single out system

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds awesome. two questions. where did you purchase your system, and without having to bend the pipes, would the unit fit with the hitch/spare?

all i found on the flowmaster site was the single out system
There is no dual system to purchase. You have to have the pipes custom bent. I have the hitch and spare.

·
rptr00
288 Posts
whick 40 series do you have? flomaster lists a super 40, 40 delta and regular 40.

·
Todd O
933 Posts
rptr get a flowtech afterburner or thrush chambered muffler. They should be a little cheaper, you can pick them up at advance auto and they have the same performance and sound!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.