DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone put a flowmaster on the v-8 4.7 yet? and how does it sound? which one and how u did it? THANKS

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
we've messed around w/ a couple of 4.7s at my shop, flowmasters sound ok, magnaflow is quiet, dynomax is quiet, glasspacks are ridiculous loud, and a quickflow muffler sounds really good, these were all dual jobs we did to a couple of customers truck, rams and daks

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
go to quickflowmufflers.com to check 'em out, they got a sound clip of a 4.7 dak

·
Registered
155 Posts
I went with Aero Turbine. If you go to aero-turbine.com, between the testimonials, audio of the mufflers and a couple of my Dodge Ram buddies that went with them and turned me on to them, I swear by them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, will do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
just did a 40 series single in dual out yesterday on my 05 dak...i'll be getting some sound clips today...toss me your email if you would like me to send it to ya.

·
Banned
40 Posts
I've got an `05 Dakota 4.7l also.
So far I've been able to installed a Flowmaster 40 Dual Outs Muffler, 6" black chrome tips and a set of JBA Silver Ceramic Headers.

The headers were installed 2 days ago and so far I love them.
If your interested I have a video of it. it's 4.4mb in size and about 60secs long.

The video can be found at link below.
(CLICK HERE to view the video.)

So if you havent already installed your new muffler,... Go with a Flowmaster... :rck:

my 2 cents.

Jim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.