DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lamborghini & Ram Forever
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I signed into my youtube account after a couple days. Busy weekend! I proposed on Saturday night to the woman who has been by my side for 6 years.

Well Anyway sign onto Youtube today and find a private message from a person who claims to be from Flowmaster. They saw a few of my videos and enjoyed them as it brings out the 'real' flowmaster sound. They would like to use my trucks video(s) for part of an AD. Also asked in return they will send me an exhaust and will cover the install of any make I want. I am TEMPTED to get the Aveo Done LOL but the wife wouldnt like it haha!! I sent the guy an email that he left in the message saying 'sure go ahead use it!!'

Theseare the videos he linked.
http://youtu.be/ZjZ7kQECro8
http://youtu.be/GENrY8HFYpw

·
Registered
56 Posts
first off congrats on the proposal! best of luck! and thatd be awesome to have your truck used in a flowmaster add..hope its legit! keep us posted

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Matt, congrats on the proposal that's awesome news. Also awesome news concerning your videos, hope it all turns out legit. I ended up with my FM40 in part because of those vids.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Congrats on the engagement...but I may have to rain on your parade a little bit. So out of all the videos of Rams with Flowmaster exhaust, a Flowmaster rep liked both of those videos and offered to pay for a muffler + install of your choice? I would proceed with caution...if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is...because, no offense, but there are many other videos with much better sound quality out there. Hope I'm wrong about this, and hope it's true and they hook you up...but I don't know man...

Here's something that may offer some hope, I had a similar situation where Pype's performance used a picture of my old truck in one of their online ads without my permission. So I sent them an email stating I don't have anything from them on my truck so why should they use it in an ad? They offered to send me a free muffler, and they eventually did....was a great muffler too. So, good luck...but I'd stay cautiously optimistic.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Congrats on the engagement and definitely keep us posted on the Ad, hope it's legit!

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Congrats

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
Yeah, good luck on that! That 2nd video hardly has any FM sound on it. Not too sure if the guy is legit, but go for it if he is!

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
I thought Flowmaster went out of business. Really proceed with caution.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Matt didnt you do the dual conversion a while back? How much did it cost in all, muffler and bumper?

·
Lamborghini & Ram Forever
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Matt didnt you do the dual conversion a while back? How much did it cost in all, muffler and bumper?
I did indeed. it cost me $450 CDN. From the headers back.

I agree with there being other videos that are better out there.. Maybe I should proceed with caution. Ill keep things updated if I should fallow through.. :S

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm sure it's legit. He probably only needs $300 and some nude photos to get the process started...:eek:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm sure it's legit. He probably only needs $300 and some nude photos to get the process started...:eek:
And your home address :thatfunny

·
Registered
292 Posts
Enjoy your Dronemaster, uh, your Rustmaster.

Seriously, took a Flowmaster catback off of my Z28 when I had it, and installed a Magnaflow catback. Picked up .15 consistantly in the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Enjoy your Dronemaster, uh, your Rustmaster.

Seriously, took a Flowmaster catback off of my Z28 when I had it, and installed a Magnaflow catback. Picked up .15 consistantly in the 1/4 mile.
:huh:Never had a problem with my flowmasters. It depends on how you run the pipe that determines the amount of drone. As for rusting out. Of course if you don't buy stainless they will eventually rust out. Any muffler would. To each is own.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.